1. Why are hard copy mailings not provided?
The cost of shipping 11x17 inch copies in an unbendable mailer would be prohibitive, particularly with international orders.
2. What should I do if I fail to download the files successfully from the PayLoadz.com download link?
Email Sally Christian at SallyChristianMusic@gmail.com to receive the files as attachments.
3. How should I print copies of the digital files I have downloaded?
The files can be viewed on any computer or tablet & 8.5x11 inch copies can be printed on any home printer. 11x17 inch copies are best printed at a commercial printer (such as Kinkos or Staples) on 60 pound weight card-stock paper on a laser printer.
4. Why is a Teaching Video not available on YouTube for the piece I just purchased?
Almost all the pieces on the PayLoadz.com storefront catalog have companion Teaching Videos at www.YouTube.com/SallyChristianMusic. New Teaching Videos will be posted ASAP after new repertoire is added to the PayLoadz.com storefront.
5. How should I practice using the New Layout Charts?
Please see the “How to Practice” section on “The Edition” page tab of the menu bar.
6. How can I contact Sally Christian with questions?
Email any questions and/or comments to Sally Christian at SallyChristianMusic@gmail.com.
7. Why do I need to purchase the New Layout Charts if I already own the traditional music score?
The New Layout Charts were developed to help with learning, analyzing, practicing, & memorizing pieces securely. Please see
“The Edition” page tab on the menu bar.